June 15th and 22nd, 2013 (Saturdays)
Highland High School: Figgie Hall
4700 Coal Avenue SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
- Drop off between 8:45am and 9:00am
- Pick up between 2:30pm and 2:45pm
- Both "Lego Robotics" and Programming from Scratch" are full. Biology and Civil Engineering still have openings.
June 29, 2013 (Saturday)
New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science: Titanic
1801 Mountain Road
Albuquerque, NM 87104
- Drop off between 10:00 am and 10:15am
- Pick up between Noon and 12:15pm
Dream Catchers is a summer STEM program provided by the American Indian Oureach Committee for middle and high school students. The program gets students involved in fun, hands-on, science and engineering activities and provides an opportunity to explore a variety of STEM careers.